Well, I am officially an aunt again. Amber went to the doctor's office yesterday for her weekly checkup and the doctor sent her to the hospital around noon. Just a few short hours later, Lincoln was born. I'm a bad aunt and don't know all the details. I do know he weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and has the chubbiest cheeks! Dan, Caroline and I got to the hospital just a few minutes after he was born. Caroline is beyond thrilled! However, when she and I were giving him his first bath, Lincoln decided to tell us how he felt about being naked and wet! Caroline turned to Amber and said, "I think I'm starting to get tired of him like with Wrigley"! Guess she forgot that babies like to cry!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Welcome Lincoln!
Well, I am officially an aunt again. Amber went to the doctor's office yesterday for her weekly checkup and the doctor sent her to the hospital around noon. Just a few short hours later, Lincoln was born. I'm a bad aunt and don't know all the details. I do know he weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and has the chubbiest cheeks! Dan, Caroline and I got to the hospital just a few minutes after he was born. Caroline is beyond thrilled! However, when she and I were giving him his first bath, Lincoln decided to tell us how he felt about being naked and wet! Caroline turned to Amber and said, "I think I'm starting to get tired of him like with Wrigley"! Guess she forgot that babies like to cry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment