It's been a wild and busy weekend! Friday afternoon, I got a pedicure with my very pregnant friend, Callie, and 30 minutes later, her water broke!! Yeah! She had a beautiful little girl and I can't wait to cuddle her!
For the rest of the weekend I have gotten phone calls from both my jobs asking me to work! Now, why do they always call when I already have plans that I can't change?!? First, Denton called to see if I could work Friday night...nope, sorry, Dan's Christmas party. Then, Denton called four times on Saturday to see if I could work either Saturday night, Sunday day, or Sunday night. Busy all three! Today, Frisco called to see if I could work tonight. I originally said yes and then realized I wouldn't be able to nap at all because of a Lauren's baby shower that I was having at my house this afternoon! So, I called them back and said I had changed my mind! Sorry friends in Frisco! Then, this evening I received the most wonderful phone call of them all...Frisco called to see if I would be willing to work Monday and Tuesday day shift instead of the night shift. As Caroline always says...Duh!! Of course I'd rather work day shift...normal sleep and more than four hours of it! No brainer! The most exciting part is that Callie is still in the hospital and maybe she'll give me some cuddle time with little Annie (Callie if you read this before I get there please say yes)!
So, overall, not a bad weekend at all.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment